HAVER TOPLINE® 2000 - Highest capacity with the lowest space requirements
The TOPLINE® 2000 requires minimum space and reaches speeds of 30 bags/min.
Functions of the TOPLINE® 2000
- Empty bag placing done by a servo-drive bag unit
- Product dosing and weighing with the HAVER® net weighers
- Clean filling from low dust powder spouts
- Product compaction during the filling process using a vibration unit
- Secure bag handling and monitoring during the entire filling process
- Dust-tight bag application rounds out the clean filling process
- High safety standards because of photocells and sensors
- Packaging speed is adjustable
- Allan Bradley or Siemens controllers
- UL-conforming electrical installation possible
- Easy machine access facilitates cleaning work
- Compact, rectangular-shaped, clean bags that are easy to stack onto pallets and to store while providing reduced material costs and bag handling.
The TOPLINE® automatic machines for granulates and pellets function according to the net filling principle where the product is first weighed and then filled via a special granulate throttle-type spout.
Classic areas of application for these machine variants are:
- Animal feed
- Plastic granulate