HAVER® BAG DROP TESTER
With the HAVER® BAG DROP TESTER, drop tests with filled bags can be conducted.
Filled bags weighing up to 50 kg and a maximum size of 900 x 700 mm are lifted to an adjustable height and then dropped in the flat or standing position. The results provide information on the quality and integrity of the bag.
Especially the welded seams of the bag are subjected to heavy loading, for example, when they are stacked on pallets. In addition to the load capabilities of a bag's material and the welded seams, the effects of perforations and imprints can be evaluated.
Areas of application:
- Bag manufacturing
- Filling systems
- Transport and logistics
This demonstrates our product quality:
- Quality checks
- Tests the load capability of a bag, especially bags for hazardous products
- Checks welded seams
- Easy operation increases operator safety
- Clear, easy-to-use control panel
- Realistic drop height of 700 to 2000 mm, steplessly adjustable
- Integrated lifting mechanism
- Operation of the trap door via the control panel
- No heavy lifting by the operator. Bags are automatically brought to the specified height
- Rapid cleaning
- Removable catch basin
- Reduced operating costs
- Low energy consumption, only a compressed air supply is required
- HAVER Analytic