Grizzly Bars are usually located in the primary screen and used in heavy-duty applications to remove unwanted materials. Grizzly Bars are manufactured using two of the most common steel types: cast manganese and alloyed steel.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured using a high intensity moulding process, Grizzly Bars are resistant to crack propagation and are built to endure a longer life.
- Cast products feature a taper to the panel.
- Provides self-cleaning properties for increased screening capacity.
- Step decks promote an easy tumbling motion of material to ensure an efficient rate of flow.
- Separate unwanted materials before processing
- High tonnage