Six ways to make your mineral processing operation more profitable
1. High-production equipment: Update your washing plant with a high-pressure aggregate washing machine. It will accelerate your washing process and its high-speed nozzles will get deep into cracks and crevices to turn what was once waste material into sellable product. This is achieved using considerable less water and energy than traditional washing systems.
2. Proper installation: Get expert advice on screen media types and installation to maximise equipment service life and uptime while saving on costly repairs. Have an expert technician evaluate your screen media type and placement, train personnel on proper installation and work side-by-side with your team to develop preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Efficient, responsive service: Partner with a reliable company with a good history that will provide service, when needed, within a day’s notice. This will keep you running at OEM standards rather than dealing with days of downtime.
4. Innovative technology: Take advantage of technology that provides real-time feedback to help monitor how your equipment is operating. Performing real-time vibration analysis will optimise screen performance and equipment durability.
5. Available OEM parts: Rely on a manufacturer that has standard OEM parts stocked and ready to ship. This will prevent extended downtime and ensure your equipment is running at peak efficiency.
6. Partnership approach: Choose a manufacturer that doesn’t just sell a product but partners with you and understands your industry and processes. A company that can serve as your one-stop shop for operational needs — from processing to storage to loading — gives you the best combination of aggregate products, services and expertise to optimise your operation.
Ready to enhance your operation? Here’s how.