Haver & Boecker Australia to exhibit Behn + Bates packaging solutions at PIX/AMC 2016
Haver & Boecker Australia is the representative for the Behn + Bates product portfolio of food and feed packaging solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Behn + Bates designs, builds and supplies a variety of food‐optimised packaging solutions to leading providers of food, animal feed and pet food. The company offers valve bag, open-mouth, FFS and big bag packaging equipment for every type of bulk product or liquid, for each type of bag or container, and for manual or fully automatic operations.
At PIX/AMC, Behn + Bates will be highlighting the many advantages of its innovative valve bag packing technologies to the Australian milling and food industry.
While open mouth bags are most commonly used in Australia, food, animal feed and pet food producers in Europe and America are increasingly choosing customised valve bag packaging technologies due to their easier handling, high outputs, high weighing accuracies and compact bag shapes with high branding impact.
With Behn + Bates valve bag packing solutions, perfect packing is achieved through high functionality and efficiency, and the clear, space-saving machine design. Packing can be fully automated with the integration of automatic bag applicators and sealing stations. Various bag applicators are available depending on the required capacity. For a dust-tight bag seal, ultrasound sealing stations close the filled bag directly at the filling spout by means of cold welding tools.
Behn + Bates’ core valve bag technologies include:
- Behn + Bates INTEGRA® FD: The INTEGRA® FD valve-bag filling system sets standards in cleanliness, low-noise and efficient installation. It integrates the application, filling and sealing stations in a compact dust-tight cabinet that is completely assembled and cabled prior to delivery.
- Behn + Bates ROTOSEAL®: For high output applications the ROTOSEAL® system with 3 to 10 filling spouts is the best solution. The filling spouts are mounted on a rotating machine frame meaning less space is required to reach higher packing outputs with more filling spouts. The result is high-quality bag packing at increased hourly rates of up to 2,000 bags.
The full suite of Behn + Bates packaging technologies include:
Valve bag filling:
- Manual or automatic valve bag packers - with or without ultrasound sealing station and FRONTLINE® valve bag applicator
- INTEGRA® FD for automatic valve bag filling within a dust-tight cabinet
- ROTOSEAL® system for high-output valve bag filling
Open-mouth bag filling:
- Manual BOH filling machine for powders
- Manual NWEDO filling station for granule filling
- Automatic TOPLINE® system in powder or granule-optimized variants
FFS bag filling:
- ADAMS® system for powder filling
- FFS system in different versions for granule filling