Ty-Max sections are manufactured using a specially formulated polyurethane developed for optimum wear resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Tapered openings virtually eliminate pegging.
- Standard tensionable hooks eliminate the need for laborious deck conversions.
- Polyurethane composition extends wear life and handles direct feed better than wire cloth, reducing change-outs and maximising productivity.
- 4-10″ depending on particle size, type, drop height, rail spacing and feed method.
Cut Size Range
- Smallest – 3/32"
- Largest – 4"
Material Temperature Range
- Highest – 65º C continuously