HAVER Australia launches next generation mineral processing technology
The new FINE-LINE continues to deliver high-quality screen configuration but at lower operating costs and with significantly improved handling over the previous model.
The FINE-LINE can be used for fine dry material from a cut point of 4mm to 0.1mm – an optimum result is guaranteed, even when treating a material that is difficult to screen.
HAVER Australia General Manager Gabriela Emanuele said: “We have paid close attention to our clients’ needs to increase profits and improve efficiencies. The new FINE-LINE offers an even greater opportunity to upgrade material to a higher quality product or create a saleable product from waste material.”
The new FINE-LINE has a number of major advantages:
- Quicker and simpler screen cloth exchange enables clients to reduce maintenance time. The improved exchange is achieved through advanced side maintenance doors which allow easy access – the machine operator does not have to get into the machine in order to change the screen media.
- The optimum tension of the screen cloth has been simplified with a new visual display on the machine’s exterior which presents the correct tension values.
- Reduced power consumption – performs at just under 0.5 kW/t
- Effective cleaning cycles combined with self-cleaning-screen cloth reduce clogged particles and ensures consistent product quality.
- Innovative vibration mode guarantees a constant uniform material feeding over the complete width of the screen with the smallest installation space.
- Flexible vibrating feeder reduces the installation height avoiding additional the steel construction costs.
The FINE-LINE has a modular design allowing up to three decks. It can be transported world-wide by sea container and has quick on-site installation and commissioning.