About HAVER & BOECKER Australia
HAVER & BOECKER Australia, established in Perth, Western Australia in 2012, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Germany-based HAVER & BOECKER, a leading global developer and manufacturer of high performance processing and packing technology.
Our mission is to bring new approaches and technologies to local markets that set new benchmarks in efficiency and productivity.
Our Australian division works closely with clients from the local mining, cement, building materials, chemicals, food and animal feed industries to optimise their processing operations.
Drawing on the expertise and technology suites of our six technology brands, we develop and implement innovative solutions for the processing, storage, mixing, packing, filling, palletising and loading of dry, liquid and pasty bulk materials.
Our technology brands:
- HAVER & TYLER with premium screening, washing and pelletising equipment, including the Hydro-Clean and F-Class as well as a full line of screen media
- HAVER & BOECKER packing technology is focused on stationary and rotating feeding solutions for valve and form-fill-seal bags
- BEHN + BATES is highly recognised for its bag packaging systems that are designed for food and animal feed filling applications
- FEIGE Filling Technology produces turnkey systems for filling liquid and pasty products into drums, pails, cans and IBCs (intermediate bulk containers)
- IBAU Hamburg specialises in bulk loading, material handling and storage equipment for many land and marine applications
- NEWTEC Bag Palletizing creates innovative solutions for palletising bagged products
Our solutions are fully customisable and range from single machines to full plant design and fit-out.